Modeling the Ideal Career Path

I don’t fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. -- Louise L. Hay Only 1% of the choices are meaningful in life, such as job, settlement, partners and so on. They shape the foundation of our lives. For the rest 99% of the choices, they don’t …



First Note on Project Salary Center

Just like many other things in our lives, job market is unfair. Many of us don't know that the average salary is much higher than what we get paid for in the area. This is the reason this project exists. This project, https://salary.center, means to close the information …